The Information We Collect
- Generally, you may browse the website without providing any personally identifiable information. However, we may ask you to provide personally identifiable information at various times and places on this website. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested information, you may not be able to access all of this website or participate in all of its features.
- We receive and store any personally identifiable information you enter on the website whenever you shop with Bark. For example, we may collect the following personally identifiable information such as name, address, telephone number, mobile telephone number, driver's license number, birth date, and email address. When you register with us as an online customer, we may ask for additional information such as interests and any product preferences you might have.
- When you visit this website, our web server automatically collects anonymous information such as log data and IP addresses, and may collect general information concerning your location. We may use the automatically collected information for a number of purposes, such as improving our site design, product assortments, customer service, and special promotions.
- Our mobile applications will not transmit geo-location information about you to us unless you give them permission to do so.
- We do not sell client information to third parties.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To complete your purchase transactions
- To provide the services you request
- To send you our catalogs and other offerings by mail
- To identify your product and service preferences so we can notify you of new or additional products, services and promotions that might be of interest to you
- To notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased
- To improve our merchandise selections, customer service and overall shopping experience
Others With Whom We Share Your Information
- All of the above information that we collect, as described above, may be shared among all Martin Frampton Design LLC entities, including Bark.
- Service Providers: We also may disclose information to outside companies that help us bring you the products and services we offer. For example, we may work with an outside company to: (a) manage a database of customer information; (b) assist us in distributing emails; (c) assist us with direct marketing and data collection; (d) provide us storage and analysis; (d) provide fraud prevention; and/or (e) provide other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential. We require that these outside companies agree to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information only to perform their obligations in our agreements with them.
- Compliance with Law: We may provide access to information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, to limit our legal liability, and to protect our rights or to protect the rights, property, or safety of visitors of this website or the public.
- Because customer lists often are prepared well in advance of an offering (sometimes a few months before the offer is made), you may continue to receive some offers after you send us a request not to use your information for specified marketing purposes. We appreciate your patience and understanding in giving us time to carry out your request.
- Express Checkout allows users to purchase a single item of merchandise through an expedited checkout process. By enabling Express Checkout, you agree that your payment method may be charged and your purchase completed by way of the Express Checkout process. Express Checkout is available only for purchase originating from and shipping to the Continental United States.
- We'll be happy to provide additional information or answer any questions.
- Customer Care Phone: 415-272-4100 or write to us at:
Bark - Customer Care
85 East End Ave, 3M
New York, NY 10028