Our ACANA® food for dogs always goes beyond the 1st ingredient™, with thoughtfully crafted recipes from start to finish. Our ACANA Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Duck & Pear Recipe is now loaded with more duck, fewer legumes and no peas for enhanced nutrition and taste your dog will love! Our enhanced recipe** includes 65%* quality ingredients from a single animal source and is complemented with whole, delicious pears. Complete nutrition for choosy dogs or healthy dogs with food sensitivities.
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- Rich in protein from a single animal source, providing the nutrient-dense diet your dog needs, with no peas or plant-protein isolates.
- Superfood sweet potatoes are rich in fiber to help support healthy digestion and overall gut health.
- Enriched with taurine and essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help support healthy circulatory and immune system functions.
- No peas or corn.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
*approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
**Compared to our previous Duck & Pear formula
Deboned duck, duck meal, duck liver, sweet potato, whole chickpeas, duck fat, whole lentils, lentil fiber, pollock oil, whole pears, natural duck flavor, duck cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole cranberries, salt, choline chloride, taurine, vitamin E supplement, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), freeze-dried duck liver, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, copper proteinate, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, turmeric, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3405 kcal/kg (388 kcal per 8 oz. cup), with 32% from protein, 26% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ACANA DUCK AND PEAR RECIPE is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages – except for growth of large breed dogs (70lbs or more as an adult)
- "Crude protein (min.)31 %
- Crude fat (min.)17 %
- Crude fiber (max.)5 %
- Moisture (max.)12 %
- Dietary starch (max.)18 %
- Sugars (max.)5 %
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2 %
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2 %
- Calcium (min.)1.8 %
- Phosphorus (min.)1.2 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.1 %
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.8 %
- Taurine*0.2 %
- Glucosamine (min.)500 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min.)100MM CFU/lb