With the highest protein offering in ACANA® pet foods, our Highest Protein Meadowland Recipe is rich with 70%* quality animal ingredients like free-run chicken and turkey**, wild-caught and sustainably farmed fish, balanced with 30%+ fruits, vegetables, and botanicals, many delivered daily. Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives are never added in our kitchen.
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- First three ingredients are fresh or raw chicken and turkey; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Includes fresh or raw vegetables & fruit like collard greens, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, apples, and pears; nutritious and high in fiber.
- No added grain ingredients, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried chicken and turkey liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
**Our free-run chickens and turkeys are not housed in cages and are able to move in a barn without outdoor access.
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, chicken liver, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), chicken meal, catfish meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, pollock meal, chicken fat, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, pea starch, catfish, eggs, rainbow trout, fish oil, natural chicken flavor, whole green peas, whole yellow peas, chicken heart, collard greens, salt, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, whole apples, whole pears, mixed tocopherols (preservative), riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, vitamin E supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, freeze-dried chicken, freeze-dried turkey, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, copper proteinate, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3440 kcal/kg (392 kcal/8 oz. cup), with 34% from protein, 24% from carbohydrates, and 42% from animal fats.
ACANA Meadowland Dog recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)33%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Ash (max.)8%
- Dietary Starch (max.)20%
- Sugars (max.)1.5%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)0.15% min
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)0.1% min
- Calcium (min.)1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.6%
- Glucosamine* (min.)500mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)1 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.